#3, #4, #5

So, this was originally a video I made of myself lead climbing, but I ended up climbing it really, really badly, so I saved a few stills from it instead to maintain the illusion that I am a good climber ;)

My friends/workmates surprised me after work one day last week by teaching me to lead climb! It was so much fun and SO scary! I took a pretty big fall with lots of slack on what was maybe my fourth lead climb, which apparently is one of the scariest things you can do, so it's all uphill from here! :)

I have also completed #3 and #4 on my list - green overhang and red climbs. My hands will never be soft and pretty again, but I don't mind. I love climbing, and the fact that I get to work there too! :)

4 comments:

  1. It's a great illusion...these photos are amazing! This looks SO FUN!

    My brother-in-law loves rock climbing. He's climbed Mount St. Helens (our local volcano) 12 times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was so much fun! I can't wait to climb outdoor. There are several mountains around where I live, so I'm hoping it happens soon!

      Delete
  2. Look at you!! Awesome, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) I know right!? Check me out! Haha!

      Delete